About Me

I`m here to give out my opinion and ideas on things!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Idea for Pudding

I was searching the internet for new ideas on recipes, when I came across a Ambrosia Pudding.  I was reading for all the things you had to had to make this and didn`t have it so I came up with this idea to add something a little different.  When you taste this tasty treat it reminds me of spring it`s so refreshing!  Dare you to try it and tell me what you think!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  •  1 Vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 2 cups of cold milk
  • 2 teaspoons of grated orange peel (I grated two oranges)
  • 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
  • 1 can of mix fruit
  • 1/4 cup of Coconut
  • 1/4 cup of sliced almonds (optional)    
Just mix the Vanilla pudding as directed on the box and add the Vanilla the add all of the goodies to this delicious dish!
Don`t be scared to put your own flavor in it try different things and tell me how they turned out!                               

No comments:

Post a Comment